January Skin Care
This month is all about treating our skin with soothing care. Colder temperatures, dryer air, mask-wearing and scarves can leave our skin irritated and more sensitive. Until we can get our hands on your skin at Kalola Spa, here is an at home version of our Botanical Skin Care Facial.
1. Wash your skin thoroughly with your favorite cleanser.
2. Exfoliate gently with circular movements. Pay special attention to your T-zone. Rinse well with tepid water.
3. Apply a masque that soothes, calms, hydrates or nourishes or all of these benefits together. Leave the masque on 15 – 20 minutes. Remove masque as directed with a cloth or warm water.
4. Spray on toner. Leave for a few seconds to penetrate well.
5. Apply your serum. Serums are used to hydrate and/or firm your skin. They increase the vitality of your skin.
6. Apply your moisturizer in circular motions with light movement.
7. Last step… don’t forget your eye serum or cream.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.