Argan Oil For Your Skin
When most of us think of argon oil, we think of shiny, bouncy hair. But did you know it has amazing benefits for your skin, too? Mind = blown.
- It's packed with the good stuff. Argon oil contains antioxidants, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids. "It's nature's protective, nourishing superfood for your skin.
- It will hydrate even the driest skin. If you're on the market for an intense moisturizer, look no further than The Body Bar’s own 100% Pure Argon Oil. Not only does it seal in moisture, but is also protects skin from free radicals and other damaging effects from the outside environment (i.e. pollution).
- It won't grease up oily skin. "It's great for oily skin because it works to actually *control* oil production. If you deprive your skin of oil, it often goes into overdrive and it can start to overproduce oil. If you use oil on your skin, it balances and neutralizes your natural oil production."
- It won't clog pores. Because argon oil balances out your natural oil production, it can actually help with acne and blemishes. Plus, it's especially gentle on people with sensitive skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea.
- It's an anti-ager. As if this oil isn't already doing enough, it can also be used as an anti-aging serum. Because it's a concentrated anti-oxidant, it will protect your skin's elasticity.
- It can be used night and day. Argon oil is light enough to use as a daily moisturizer and hydrating enough to use as an overnight treatment.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.